When you are about to buy an AWS account, multiple suggestions arrive. And buying an AWS account or managing that account is quite easy as many resellers and service providers create aws account for sale and assist us in managing that account and the resources present in that account. Opening or buying an account on AWS is not that hard. Handling that account can be very tough.
Now, if you buy that account from a reseller who creates an aws account for sale, you will be automatically assisted with your AWS account. But if you have created your account on Amazon Web Service, you must take care of that account more closely. We are saying this because many AWS account users reported about aws suspended account, and they do not know why AWS has suspended their account. Here we will tell you why Amazon has suspended your AWS account, how you can retrieve your account and what you can do to reduce the chance of account suspension.
How Did Your AWS Account Get Suspended?
Now it is not like you will suddenly come to know about your suspended AWS account. AWS follow a steady method. And suppose your AWS account is suspended; AWS will send you a notice regarding your account suspension. Now commonly, there are three reasons why your AWS account is suspended.
- If you have accidentally closed your account- It can happen. Many people intentionally or unintentionally closed your account in the past then after 90 days, your closed AWS account can be suspended by AWS. However, your AWS will still be shown within the organization after closing the account. But you will lose the account forever if you do not take action within these 90 days. And if there are any resources in that account, you will lose them.
- If you have not cleared the due bills- After completing the free tire, AWS follow the Pay-as-you-go module for billing. The charges are applied to you depending on your AWS resources. Now, if you fail to pay the bills or forget to clear them, your account will be suspended after a while. Usually, when we buy an account from a reseller who creates an aws account for sale, the reseller’s support team will inform you from time to time regarding the bills.
- If Your Amazon Account Is Suspended- Suppose Amazon is like a huge multilayered building, and all the layers are connected. If your Amazon account is suspended, your AWS account will be blocked automatically. Now there can be various reasons why Amazon blocks users’ accounts. But if you want to retrieve your account, you must contact customer support and resolve all the issues regarding your Amazon account by submitting a professional appeal.
These are the three main reasons why AWS account users get a suspension. Now, if you are buying the account from a reseller who creates an aws account for sale and provides services regarding AWS activity, help you handle these situations in case you ever face this type of issue. But if you are not receiving assistance from a reseller, you must learn how to retrieve your account.
How to Retrieve Suspended AWS Account?
Here we are providing the solution for the three reasons mentioned above. If you are not taking any assistance from an AWS-authorized partner who creates aws account for sale, then you can follow this method.
- Closed Account- If your account has been closed or you have accidentally closed the account, then your account will be suspended by AWS. Now, if you reopen the account within 90 days from the closing date, you will be able to retrieve your account. Still, if you do not take any action, then your account and all the resources available on that account will be suspended, and you will not be able to access your account or the resources again. Now here is how you can reopen your account again.
First, sign into your account as a root user, then the “valid default payment method” linked with the account. Now click on the “Support Case” and open the “Create Case” section, followed by “Account and billing support”. Provide all the details and wait for 24 hours. Once your account is activated again, you will receive a confirmation mail. Once you subscribe to “AWS Services”, you want to sign in again to the “AWS Management Console”. After signing in, verify the account and the payment methods. Once all the necessary steps are completed properly, you can use that AWS account again. But if you are in a rush, you can contact the support team over the phone. But we highly recommend you contact a reseller who creates an aws account for sale and provides these customized services.
- Payments That Yet to Be Paid- If you have missed clearing the payments of the services, then your account can be blocked at any time. To retrieve your account, you must visit the “Billing and Cost Management Console” within 30 days. To clear the due bills, you must check the “Payment Methods” options to confirm the payment-related information. Now, if you find that your regular payment method is invalid, add a new payment method and set it as the default one.
Once done, go to “Billing and Cost Management Console” and click on the “Payments” options. In the “Payments Due” tab, you will find all the due bills yet to be paid. Now click the “Complete Payment” option and pay the bills after verification. Now, if you use a credit card, you will be able to access your account within a few minutes, but if you use a different method, you need to contact the AWS Support team to retrieve your account again.
- Amazon Account Is Closed- If your account is closed, you must follow the same process that we have mentioned to activate your account. In contrast, intentionally or unintentionally, you have closed it. If you follow the process properly, your account will be retrieved within 24 hours after successful payment and verification.
These three main methods are to retrieve your account while your AWS account is blocked somehow. As we said, these situations can be easily avoided by appointing a reseller who creates an aws account for sale. Because along with creating your account, they also provide you with all sorts of services that will help you to sustain your AWS account without any issues. And if you face any issues regarding the account, they will help you with these situations.
What Can You Do to Reduce the Risk of Suspension?
AWS is a widely used cloud service-providing company powered by Amazon. Certainly, it has a few particular terms and conditions that everyone must follow. If your account can be blocked at any cost, you violated any of those policies or did not meet Amazon’s standards. On the other hand, if you fail to pay your due bills, then Amazon can suspend your AWS account. And you have to resolve the issue within 30 days.
Now a few things you have to follow to keep your account safe.
- First, always follow the terms and conditions you have agreed to follow when signing up for the account.
- Always pay your bills before the due date.
- Take an expert’s opinion if you are in doubt.
- Try to buy the account from resellers who create aws account for sale. They will handle selling, billing and paying service charges.
- Join webinars, events and concerts to get AWS credits. And if possible, buy aws credit from the official website. These credits will reduce your cost.
- Check your emails regularly; if any issues occur, then AWS will notify you about the situation in advance. If you do not find them in your inbox, look at the “Spam” section. Your AWS emails can be saved there.
- Use an automatic deduction process to avoid missing payments.
How Does Amazon Web Service Credit Help Us?
As we said, AWS credit is available on the official website form, where you can buy it for future use. Again, many resellers who create aws account for sale also hold AWS courses, webinars, and shows regarding AWS; they also help you to get AWS credit at a lower cost.
An AWS credit after redeeming is saved in your account credit section. And it will be applied by AWS automatically to reduce or cover the services bill. You can use those credits for as long as they are not expired or exhausted.
All these processes can be used if your AWS account has been suspended. Now there are several issues that you can face which might affect your business. That is why it is better to take a wise decision. Now when you are starting your journey with AWS, trust a reseller. These resellers create aws account for sale and provide multiple services to support you with your AWS account. On the other hand, when you get a trusted organization to take care of all these things, you can concentrate on your business and grow more effectively.